About Evergreen Home Inspection
You have lots of choices when it comes to hiring a home inspector. With locally and family owned Evergreen Home Inspection, you’ll get a truly thorough inspection quickly followed up by an informative report about what you need to know about the property.
Very simply, Evergreen Home Inspection offers:
- 36 years full-time home inspection experience
- Unusually thorough inspections
- 3-4 hours on site for single-family homes
- Detailed written reports with photos (no checklists)
- Member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Former member of the ASHI – New England Chapter Board of Directors
- Antique home renovation experience
- We go in crawl spaces others won’t
- Licensed construction supervisor (retired)
- Competitive prices
- Flexible scheduling
- Radon (electronic testing available) and water quality testing
- Your satisfaction guaranteed
Fast Report Times and Guaranteed Satisfaction
Here’s what I consider important when choosing a home inspector and why Evergreen Home Inspection is the one for the job:
- Thoroughness (I allot several hours for each inspection; slightly less for condominiums). The more time with the inspector, the more he or she will find and the more you will learn.
- I am an inspector with 36 years of full-time experience doing home inspections.
- If you’re buying an older home, I offer experience with older home renovations; hands-on work; former licensed construction supervisor.
- ASHI Certified Inspector with ASHI membership since 1986. (ASHI stands for the American Society of Home Inspectors, the premier professional organization for home inspectors. Long before state standards existed, ASHI promoted a Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics.)
- I work for you and you only. Period.
- Your presence and questions are welcomed at the inspection.
- I offer detailed written reports with photos. Checklist, handwritten, or mushy boilerplate reports are not offered.
- Price? My prices are mid-range but I would always advise home buyers to spend a little too much than too little. Low-cost inspections mean the inspector may take shortcuts with the time so (s)he can run to the next inspection. Low-cost inspections may save you $150 or more up front and cost you thousands of dollars or tens of thousands in later repair costs.
- I guarantee your satisfaction with the inspection. If you’re not happy at the end of the inspection (when attending), don’t pay me!
We Wrote the Book for Home Buyers
I’ve been in this industry long enough to have insight into all the ways that buyers can best look out for their interests. My book, The Ultimate Home Buyer’s Handbook, will be published in early 2019. Read excerpts in the Blog!
In my spare time (when there is any!) I enjoy reading, walking, hiking, biking, gardening, and helping my wife take care of our grandchildren. My interests include homes, the environment, and the state of the world.
Evergreen Home Inspection serves northeast Massachusetts, including North and MetroWest Boston, Merrimack Valley, and North Shore, as well as southern New Hampshire.
Ask about our discounts for Pre-Listing/Seller’s Inspections.
Unlimited Post-Inspection ConsultationsMy competitively-priced property inspections come with a quick turnaround time and FREE post-inspection follow-up telephone consultations to ensure issues have been addressed.
Make your appointment today. Call 978-373-1390 or Request an Inspection now.